Peru is an incredibly beautiful country, sure to please all adventure travelers in ways that you couldn't imagine. From the lowlands of the Atacama Desert in southern Peru to the towering Cordillera Blanca range in the northern part of the country, the possibilities for finding your own custom adventures are endless.
Kayak the Amazon River, bomb down scenic trails in the Andes on a mountain bike or climb glaciers over two miles above the sea. This country has it all. No matter where you go, you’ll also find Inca and Spanish ruins spread throughout the country, including the famous Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
Adventure travelers would be remiss not to consider a guided Peru tour for their holiday. Peru is packed with rich scenery, rare wildlife, Inca relics, and colonial history. There's no better way to get a completely immersive experience than on a guided tour in Peru.
Tour guides in Peru will give you an incredible, memorable experience. These highly-qualified and knowledgeable guides can put together custom, private tours for you, based on your interests, ability levels, budget, and time constraints. They also offer several pre-planned tours that may be just what you’re looking for, from guided day tours of Cusco to multiday trekking excursions along the Inca Trail.
When you book a guided tour in Peru, you’re both supporting the local economy and learning more about your experience than you ever could if you visited on your own. On top of that, booking a guided tour will make your holiday much less stressful. Your guides will take care of lodging, transportation, administrative paperwork, and meals for you, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday to the maximum extent possible.Read More
- Enjoy tons of activities, like e-biking, rafting and kayaking
- Discover the renowned World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu
- Experience a scenic reel of Inca ruins and Andean views
- Enjoy five breathtaking, incredible day hikes over five days
- Explore the iconic, renowned World Heritage Site, Machu Picchu
- Discover the Salineras, a collection of salt pans
- Trek in beautiful cloud forest high in the Andes Mountains
- Explore Quechua villages and the ancient city of Cusco
- Watch the sunrise over Machu Picchu
- Enjoy amazing views while trekking in the Cordillera Blanca
- Surround yourself with the nature and culture of the Andes
- Camp in beautiful Andean valleys and wake up to mountain views
- A shorten Huayhuash Trek for those with limited time
- Camp along the shores of a stunning mountain lake
- Experience the landscape and culture of the Peruvian Andes
- Cycle through the rural scenery of the renowned Peruvian Andes
- Discover historical Machu Picchu—a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stay in hotels, homestays, hostels, and spend nights camping
- Feel your adrenaline pumping as you raft Class III and IV rapids
- Enjoy phenomenal canyon views from the Apurimac River
- Spend three nights camping at secluded, remote beaches