Ride with the gauchos, trek the famed “W Circuit” in Patagonia, cycle through Chile’s wine country, or hike Easter Island. It’s all here waiting for you! Continue reading to see how you can have one of the most memorable holidays of your life in Chile.
- Traverse the Andes on horseback from Argentina to Chile
- Sleep in remote mountain refuges under brilliantly starry skies
- Ride your horse across rivers and up to astounding viewpoints
- Marvel at awe inspiring views in Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park
- Experience the majesty of Fitz Roy jutting over 3400m into the sky in Argentina’s Los Glaciares National Park
- Discover Moreno Glacier’s power and grace as you stand just meters away
- Marvel at stunning views of Mt. Fitz Roy and Mt. Cerro Torre
- Discover dazzling glacier-fed lagoons in Torres del Paine National Park
- Explore Ushuaia: the southernmost city in the world
- Marvel at the great granite Towers of Paine in Torres del Paine National Park
- Explore the beauty of the Patagonian countryside and Tierra del Fuego.
- Enjoy Ushuaia and a boat trip on the Beagle Channel
- Navigate 50 km of the Andes on foot from Argentina to Chile
- Camp in remote sites among the Andes’ gorges and peaks
- Hike in alpine altitudes with views of 6,000-m peaks