Are you looking for a chill winter activity that’s low-risk compared to downhill skiing? Do you love to hike in the summer but don’t know what to do in the winter? Snowshoeing is the answer. This low-impact activity brings you into nature on trails you would typically explore in the summer. Your guide leads you along beautiful trails through show-covered areas of forests and frozen rivers, waterfalls, and lakes on the snowshoeing tours below. Enjoy this peaceful activity, which can be especially magical on journeys that take you away from the city.
If you’re not into extreme winter sports, a snowshoeing tour allows you to enjoy the outdoors and stay active while not overloading your adrenaline. Instead, walk along trails covered with fresh powder and enjoy the absolute silence of serene, snowy environments around you. Your guide will take care of the details so you can enjoy the dreamy winter landscapes. Nature is there to be explored year-round, so bundle up and snowshoe through the world’s winter wonderlands on one of these tours.Read More
- Witness the natural phenomenon of the northern lights
- Explore East Greenland on traditional Inuit dog sleds
- Snowshoe in the isolated and remote hills of East Greenland
- Explore two of Bulgaria’s most mystical mountains: Rila and Rhodope
- Admire stunning views, such as the iconic Seven Rila Lakes
- Spend one morning in an open-air mineral pool