Stoke Park Woods Walk
- Physical DifficultyThis is the average user-submitted rating on the physical difficulty of this route. In general, green is beginner, blue is intermediate, black is advanced/most difficult and double-black is expert-only. It is recommended that users build up to black and double-black routes.
- Technical DifficultyThis is the average user-submitted rating on the technical difficulty of this route. In general, green is beginner, blue is intermediate, black is advanced/most difficult and double-black is expert-only. It is recommended that users build up to black and double-black routes.
Stoke Park Woods Walk is a popular stroll among families and dog walkers due to its relaxing and easy pace with well-worn paths. Visit this beautiful hike in the spring months and surround yourself with bluebell flowers, and have a picnic in these tranquil surroundings. This area is also known for its wildlife, so keep your eyes peeled for some animals roaming around.
View Stoke Park Woods Walk on Map
- Map Data: ©OpenStreetMap
- Tiles: ©CyclOSM
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get a weekly dose of discounts and inspiration for adventure lovers
Route Description for Stoke Park Woods Walk
The Stoke Park Woods Walk takes you through a family-friendly area that is also great for your furry friends. The walk begins in the carpark down a narrow path to the left. As you continue following the path, you will walk past many creeks with fresh, clear water. Expect to be captivated by the wildflowers that frequent this area in the summer months. To return to the beginning of the walk, you will need to pass through one kissing gate that will lead you right back to where you started.
Getting to the Stoke Park Woods Walk Trailhead
To get to the Stoke Park Wood Walk, take Magpie Lane to Passfield Avenue and then take A335 to Riverside. After 3.4 km, take Church Road and Stoke Park Road to your destination.
Stoke Park Woods Walk Elevation Graph
Weather ForecastCheck Area Weather
Stoke Park Woods Walk Reviews
Add a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Avington and Ovington Walk
- Bishop’s Waltham and Dundridge Walk
- Itchen Way: Hinton Ampner to Winchester Walk
- Forest of Bere West and Upperjord Copse Walk
- Cheesefoot Head Walk
- South Downs Way: Winchester to Exton Section
- St Catherine’s Hill Walk
- Exton to Buriton Walk
- Corhampton Walk
- Hundred Acre Wood Circular Walk
- Beacon Hill and Exton Walk
- Forest of Bere Walk