Climb Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa, a dormant volcano covered in glaciers. Pedal through mountain villages, stopping to visit with the friendly, colorful tribes who have lived off the land for centuries. Track gorillas through mountainous rainforest and continue your wildlife safari through Serengeti National Park and the massive Ngorongoro Crater. Book a boat tour to Zanzibar, a beautiful tropical island in the Indian Ocean full of significant history. No matter what you do in Tanzania, booking a guided tour in this spectacular country will leave you with memories you’ll have forever.
Booking a trip to Tanzania is on most adventurers' bucket list. Where else can you climb the highest mountain in Africa (at almost 20,000 ft) and then follow that up with a safari in the Serengeti or Ngorongoro Crater? What are you waiting for? Check out the guided and self-guided tours we have for Tanzania today!
Tanzania Trekking Tours
You’re going to have so many great options when looking at Tanzania trekking tours. This beautiful country has a lot to offer, and seeing it on foot, with a local guide, will force you to slow down and appreciate all of it.
While most adventurers opt for trekking tours of Mt. Kilimanjaro and the Ngorongoro Craters, it’s also worth considering other options like trekking in the Usambara Mountains or the Monduli region. The Usambara Mountain trek can be stretched into an adventurous week in this remote, scenic area. You’ll trek from village to village, gaining wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and lush rainforests. If you want to add some culture to your trek, a guided tour of the Monduli region will add some time with the wonderful Maasai people, as well as volcanoes, wildlife, and endless views.
Biking tours in Tanzania
Biking tours in Tanzania are another way to see the country at a perfect pace. You can book either group or private tours, most of which are completely supported while you worry about enjoying the countryside.
Tanzania has a network of dirt roads, paved roads, and singletrack that make it perfect for a cycling tour to accommodate all types of adventure travelers. Booking a bike tour through the savanna is a much more intimate way to see Africa’s safari wildlife while your guides will keep you safe. Other biking tours in Tanzania will take you along the coast of the Indian Ocean, through mountain villages aromatic with coffee roasters, and on circumnavigations of Mount Kilimanjaro.Read More
- Take on the epic Barranco Wall and scramble up the crater rim
- Take a rest day to explore the valley from Barranco Camp
- Soak in the highest view in Africa once you’ve reached the summit
- Trek Mount Kilimanjaro on the Machame route
- Challenge yourself with the Lava Tower and Barranco Wall
- Reach the top of the highest mountain in Africa
- Experience quieter trails as you circle the northern slopes to Kilimanjaro top
- Camp at scenic spots on the mountain with your fellow trekkers
- Climb the highest peak in Africa from Gilman’s Point
- Hike from rainforest to alpine desert as you rise in elevation
- See Shira Ridge, the Lava Tower, and the impressive Barranco Wall
- Challenge yourself to summit Uhuru Peak
- Circle the secluded northern slopes of Kilimanjaro
- Camp right on the mountainside along your route
- Summit the tallest mountain in Africa
- Spend more time on Safari as you fly between parks.
- Seek out big game on a safari in Serengeti National Park
- Experience Maasai ancestral traditions at a “boma”
- Explore the best of Tanzania on this epic cycle tour
- See the beautiful Mt Kilimanjaro
- Get to know Tanzanian culture
- See wildlife on a Bush Walking Safari in Maasai Mara
- Visit the incredible Serengeti!
- Explore Tanzania’s famous Ngorongoro Crater