Come to Kenya and explore a beautiful savannahs and marvel at the abundant wildlife. While most travelers come to Kenya for a safari, it’s the people of Kenya that make your adventure so memorable. Highlights in Kenya include watching a wildlife migration in the Masai Mara, learning about the incredible culture of the Maasai people, or a safari in any number of locations. If you’ve ever wanted to explore East Africa, make sure a stop in Kenya in in your plans.Read More
- Spend more time on Safari as you fly between parks.
- Seek out big game on a safari in Serengeti National Park
- Experience Maasai ancestral traditions at a “boma”
- See wildlife on a Bush Walking Safari in Maasai Mara
- Visit the incredible Serengeti!
- Explore Tanzania’s famous Ngorongoro Crater