Climb Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa, a dormant volcano covered in glaciers. Pedal through mountain villages, stopping to visit with the friendly, colorful tribes who have lived off the land for centuries. Track gorillas through mountainous rainforest and continue your wildlife safari through Serengeti National Park and the massive Ngorongoro Crater. Book a boat tour to Zanzibar, a beautiful tropical island in the Indian Ocean full of significant history. No matter what you do in Tanzania, booking a guided tour in this spectacular country will leave you with memories you’ll have forever.
Booking a trip to Tanzania is on most adventurers' bucket list. Where else can you climb the highest mountain in Africa (at almost 20,000 ft) and then follow that up with a safari in the Serengeti or Ngorongoro Crater? What are you waiting for? Check out the guided and self-guided tours we have for Tanzania today!
Tanzania Trekking Tours
You’re going to have so many great options when looking at Tanzania trekking tours. This beautiful country has a lot to offer, and seeing it on foot, with a local guide, will force you to slow down and appreciate all of it.
While most adventurers opt for trekking tours of Mt. Kilimanjaro and the Ngorongoro Craters, it’s also worth considering other options like trekking in the Usambara Mountains or the Monduli region. The Usambara Mountain trek can be stretched into an adventurous week in this remote, scenic area. You’ll trek from village to village, gaining wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and lush rainforests. If you want to add some culture to your trek, a guided tour of the Monduli region will add some time with the wonderful Maasai people, as well as volcanoes, wildlife, and endless views.
Biking tours in Tanzania
Biking tours in Tanzania are another way to see the country at a perfect pace. You can book either group or private tours, most of which are completely supported while you worry about enjoying the countryside.
Tanzania has a network of dirt roads, paved roads, and singletrack that make it perfect for a cycling tour to accommodate all types of adventure travelers. Booking a bike tour through the savanna is a much more intimate way to see Africa’s safari wildlife while your guides will keep you safe. Other biking tours in Tanzania will take you along the coast of the Indian Ocean, through mountain villages aromatic with coffee roasters, and on circumnavigations of Mount Kilimanjaro.Read More
- Watch for unique African wildlife as you trek Mount Meru
- Hike a spectacular volcanic saddle ridge
- Watch the sunrise over Mount Kilimanjaro from Socialist Peak
- Spot famous local wildlife on a side trip to Maundi Crater
- Experience spectacular views of Mount Kibo and Mawenzi from the trail
- Summit Uhuru Peak and experience the view of Africa from its highest point
- Trek Mount Kilimanjaro along the famous Machame route
- Sleep on the mountainside in a tented camp with your fellow hikers
- Watch the sunrise from Stella Point before you reach Uhuru Peak
- Hike to Maundi Crater and the Mawenzi Peak along your route
- Experience incredible views and different landscapes on the trail
- Trek the tallest mountain in Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro
- Camp under Tanzania's sky with hikers from around the globe
- Experience the diverse climates and landscapes of Kilimanjaro
- Summit Uhuru Peak and see Africa from its highest point
- Camp under the stars on the rocky slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Test your endurance against the "Breakfast Cliff,” Barranco Wall
- Hike the tallest mountain in Africa and reach the top of Uhuru Peak
- Trek through the different mountain landscapes of Kilimanjaro
- See the Lava Tower and impressive Barranco Wall
- Experience views of the peak from many angles before you summit
- Camp at more secluded sites on the mountainside
- Experience views across the saddle between Mawenzi and Kibo
- Reach Africa's highest point on the summit of Uhuru Peak