You may know this landlocked African country as Swaziland, but in 2018 King Mswati III changed the name to eSwatini. Nestled in the corner of South Africa with Mozambique as its neighbour, eSwatini often lives in the shadow of these two more prominent destinations, especially South Africa, a popular tourist attraction. But over the years, this tiny nation has developed its personality, culture, and traditions! One may view eSwatini as a microcosm of the most extraordinary things dotting east and south Africa: the Big Five roam here, the natural wonders are unreal, and the culture is lively and welcoming. While eSwatini offers fantastic adventure opportunities, ranging from hiking to abseiling to caving to river rafting to white water kayaking and wildlife viewings, it's primarily known for creating incredible traditional crafts!
Escape everyday life and enter a world of authentic, unique cultural experiences on an adventure tour in eSwatini. Embark on various explorations, view wildlife, and get to know more about a country often stuck in South Africa's silhouette.Read More
- Hike the high mountains and open bushlands of South Africa
- Enjoy the natural beauty of nature reserves, parks, and local sites
- Spot zebra, springbok, vultures, and more as you trek
- Enjoy long game drives in Kruger National Park
- Play in the pristine oceans off of Mozambique
- Cruise over the estuary of beautiful St. Lucia in South Africa