Do you want to experience the best of what makes each country unique and special? Check out a cultural tour, and get an insiders look into the country your visiting. These tours are small group tours that take you to important historical sites and show you the unique geographical features that helped shape this culture. Cultural tourism lets you experience life in local villages and avoid big chain hotels in favor of lodgings that bring you closer to how the native people live. Explore markets, sample traditional food, maybe learn a new song or folk dance. The focus of these trips is not to challenge yourself physically but to push your boundaries in other ways.Read More
- Spend the night camped at Shandur Pass and see the Milky Way.
- Visit Gol National Park to witness the best views of the Chitral Valley.
- Experience the history, religion, culture, and hospitality of the Kalasha people.
- Experience the local history, culture, and hospitality of the unique Hunza region.
- Explore Pakistan’s diverse geography, from rugged peaks and arid deserts to lush valleys.
- Travel the world-renowned Karakorum Highway, including crossing the Babusar Pass.
- Drive along the world-renowned Karakorum Highway and over the Babusar Pass.
- Take a 4x4 Jeep excursion across the Deosai Plateau and camp beside Sheosar Lake.
- Experience the hospitality and culture of the local people of the Skardu Valley.