Water enthusiasts have kayak tours to choose from in every corner of the world. Enjoy these adventures from high-altitude lakes in the Andes to the islands of the Aegean Sea, and all the rivers in between. Whether you’re new to the sport or have decades of water under your keel, you’re going to find rewarding challenges no matter where you embark on a kayak tour.
When you sign up for a kayak tour, you’re going to be in good hands, relying on guides with years of local expertise rather than strangers in Internet forums. They’ll plan everything for you and even accompany you for guided tours. Your only responsibility is to enjoy your holiday!Read More
- Trek to the bottom of the scenic Colca Canyon
- Kayak between islands on beautiful Lake Titicaca
- Hike to Machu Picchu along the famous Inca Trail
- Paddle around the beautiful coast of the Scottish Highlands
- Hike to scenic overlooks from Gairloch and Torridon
- Watch for wildlife such as sea eagles, otters, and dolphins