Angkor Wat Tours
Looking for your next adventure? If you’re craving a high-adrenaline activity holiday, or want to visit remote and unusual locations, book yourself on an adventure tour today!
Adventure travel and tours have never been so popular, and it’s easy to see why. Traveling with an experienced guide can open up many new possibilities, allowing you to reach far-flung locations that are impossible to find without local know-how. What’s more, tour operators take the burden off travelers, by providing support with logistics and administration, leaving you completely free to enjoy the pleasures of the trip. Adventure travel is about creating meaningful experiences, whether that’s through a physical challenge, a cultural encounter or simply getting back to basics and reconnecting with nature.Read More
- Adventure into the heart of the Cambodian countryside by bike, boat and on foot
- See the spectacular ruined temples of Angkor
- Explore Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s enticing capital city
- Witness the culture and traditions of the Cambodian people
- Cycle through rice fields and jungles to the famous Angkor Wat
- Visit a floating village on the Tonlé Sap Lake
- Visit Angkor Wat and enjoy a street food tour in Siem Reap
- Explore the lesser-known eastern region of Ratanakiri
- Hike in a national park and take a boat journey on Tonle Sap
- Explore magnificent rolling rice terraces on foot in Pu Luong.
- Experience Angkor Wat’s ancient temples on a guided bike tour.
- Discover laid-back Laos and the Mekong Delta by paddle boat.
- Discover fairytale lands of green trees and turquoise water
- Visit several UNESCO Heritage Sites, including Angkor Wat
- Kayak and hike through exceptional landscapes
- Immerse yourself in the distinct cultures of two nations – Vietnam and Cambodia
- Explore the impressive Angkor Wat and other spiritual temples along the route
- Bike the rural South East Asia—rice paddies and water buffalo, galore!
- Trek in Phnom Kulen National Park and stay overnight
- Take a full-day walking tour of the iconic Angkor Wat
- Explore Khmer culture on foot, by bike, and through food
- Cycle through the lands of many cultures that comprise Cambodia
- Explore the magic of twelfth-century temples at Angkor Wat
- Take a sunset cruise on the mighty Mekong River