You’ll feel like an explorer of old when you book any of these Cambodia tours. Bushwhack through the jungle in search of ancient stone temples, watch monkeys play in the trees, and get acquainted with herds of elephants. These Cambodia tours have it all, with experienced guides to help you plan your guided or self-guided holiday!
Cambodia’s nature reserves and national parks have some amazing, untouched wilderness full of wildlife, waterfalls, and rivers. Hiking trails meander through these areas where you can spend either hours or days exploring. If you’re a cycling fanatic, Cambodia is full of paved and dirt roads friendly to cyclists. You can ride both remote backcountry roads, amazing coastal routes beside the beach, and through beautiful cities. All of these Cambodia tours will also teach you about the country’s ancient, beautiful, and turbulent history. A well-rounded adventure is waiting for you, so book one of these tours today.Read More
- Adventure into the heart of the Cambodian countryside by bike, boat and on foot
- See the spectacular ruined temples of Angkor
- Explore Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s enticing capital city
- Witness the culture and traditions of the Cambodian people
- Cycle through rice fields and jungles to the famous Angkor Wat
- Visit a floating village on the Tonlé Sap Lake
- Visit Angkor Wat and enjoy a street food tour in Siem Reap
- Explore the lesser-known eastern region of Ratanakiri
- Hike in a national park and take a boat journey on Tonle Sap
- Explore magnificent rolling rice terraces on foot in Pu Luong.
- Experience Angkor Wat’s ancient temples on a guided bike tour.
- Discover laid-back Laos and the Mekong Delta by paddle boat.
- Discover fairytale lands of green trees and turquoise water
- Visit several UNESCO Heritage Sites, including Angkor Wat
- Kayak and hike through exceptional landscapes
- Immerse yourself in the distinct cultures of two nations – Vietnam and Cambodia
- Explore the impressive Angkor Wat and other spiritual temples along the route
- Bike the rural South East Asia—rice paddies and water buffalo, galore!
- Trek in Phnom Kulen National Park and stay overnight
- Take a full-day walking tour of the iconic Angkor Wat
- Explore Khmer culture on foot, by bike, and through food
- Cycle through the lands of many cultures that comprise Cambodia
- Explore the magic of twelfth-century temples at Angkor Wat
- Take a sunset cruise on the mighty Mekong River