Looking for your next adventure? If you’re craving a high-adrenaline activity holiday, or want to visit remote and unusual locations, book yourself on an adventure tour today!
Adventure travel and tours have never been so popular, and it’s easy to see why. Traveling with an experienced guide can open up many new possibilities, allowing you to reach far-flung locations that are impossible to find without local know-how. What’s more, tour operators take the burden off travelers, by providing support with logistics and administration, leaving you completely free to enjoy the pleasures of the trip. Adventure travel is about creating meaningful experiences, whether that’s through a physical challenge, a cultural encounter or simply getting back to basics and reconnecting with nature.Read More
- Revel in the Perigord countryside as you enjoy leisurely walks
- Visit medieval villages and explore ancient sites
- Stay at a hotel on the banks of the beautiful Dordogne
- Pedal your way through the Lot and the Dordogne river valleys
- Experience an authentic France in the Périgord countryside
- Visit castles and abbeys in charming medieval villages