Looking for your next adventure? If you’re craving a high-adrenaline activity holiday, or want to visit remote and unusual locations, book yourself on an adventure tour today!
Adventure travel and tours have never been so popular, and it’s easy to see why. Traveling with an experienced guide can open up many new possibilities, allowing you to reach far-flung locations that are impossible to find without local know-how. What’s more, tour operators take the burden off travelers, by providing support with logistics and administration, leaving you completely free to enjoy the pleasures of the trip. Adventure travel is about creating meaningful experiences, whether that’s through a physical challenge, a cultural encounter or simply getting back to basics and reconnecting with nature.Read More
- Visit biblical sites, including the spot of Jesus’ first miracle
- Hike through national parks and end at the Sea of Galilee
- Enjoy local hospitality at family-owned guesthouses
- Hike alongside the Kziv Stream among rich Mediterranean flora
- Reach the summit of the highest peak in Israel, Mount Meron
- Explore small Israeli villages brimming with a fascinating culture