Ha Long Bay Tours
Looking for your next adventure? If you’re craving a high-adrenaline activity holiday, or want to visit remote and unusual locations, book yourself on an adventure tour today!
Adventure travel and tours have never been so popular, and it’s easy to see why. Traveling with an experienced guide can open up many new possibilities, allowing you to reach far-flung locations that are impossible to find without local know-how. What’s more, tour operators take the burden off travelers, by providing support with logistics and administration, leaving you completely free to enjoy the pleasures of the trip. Adventure travel is about creating meaningful experiences, whether that’s through a physical challenge, a cultural encounter or simply getting back to basics and reconnecting with nature.Read More
- Soak up the sun on empty, white sand beaches
- Cycle off the beaten path along Vietnam’s central coast
- Visit the buzzing cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
- Cycle through the stunning mountain scenery of Northern Vietnam
- Meet local people, visit remote villages and markets
- Explore the stunning Ha Long Bay on an overnight cruise
- Hike through Sapa’s mountains and rice terraces
- Cycle the backroads of the Mekong Delta
- Visit the ancient imperial cities of Hue and Hoi An
- Explore magnificent rolling rice terraces on foot in Pu Luong.
- Experience Angkor Wat’s ancient temples on a guided bike tour.
- Discover laid-back Laos and the Mekong Delta by paddle boat.
- Climb one of the highest and most scenic mountains in Vietnam
- Hike to tribal villages and meet local people
- Cruise around Halong Bay for two days
- Explore Hanoi on a vintage Vespa tour
- Swim through waterfalls and intricate caves in Tu Lan Valley
- Learn to cook with the local fisherman in charming Hoi An
- Learn all about Vietnamese Cuisine and how to cook it
- Explore the Mekong Delta, Vietnam’s ‘rice bowl’
- Visit floating markets, farms, villages, and homestays
- Spend a fascinating day exploring the Mekong Delta, Vietnam’s ‘rice bowl’
- Visit Ninh Binh with its extraordinary limestone monoliths
- Hike through rainforests, cycle, swim and try canyoning on this active trip
- Explore hilltop tribal villages where time seems to stand still
- Wander the atmospheric imperial cities of Hue and Hoi An
- Get under the skin of Hanoi, Vietnam’s buzzing modern metropolis