In recent years Vietnam tours have experienced a boom, as adventure travelers have taken note of what a remarkable destination this country can be. Vietnam's friendly people have a natural ability to guide, and they're proud to share their beautiful country with you. Their cities are full of ornate tombs and temples, and their mountain villages are home to very welcoming local residents.
Not only are the people extraordinary, but the scenery is as well. Many hiking and biking tours are centered around the mountains of northern Vietnam, where you’ll find astonishing peaks terraced for farming, raging rivers, and thick forests. Nature preserves are home to rare flowers and animals. The beaches are a sight to see too, where you’ll find old fishing villages among the palm trees and brilliant white sand. Exploring the backroads on foot or bike is the best way to experience the nature, people, and food of Vietnam.Read More
- Cycle through the stunning mountain scenery of Northern Vietnam
- Meet local people, visit remote villages and markets
- Explore the stunning Ha Long Bay on an overnight cruise
- Ride from Vietnam to Laos on this epic bike tour
- Bike through the rice terraces of Northern Vietnam and Laos
- Ride through some of Vietnam's most stunning mountain scenery
- Hike through Sapa’s mountains and rice terraces
- Cycle the backroads of the Mekong Delta
- Visit the ancient imperial cities of Hue and Hoi An
- Explore magnificent rolling rice terraces on foot in Pu Luong.
- Experience Angkor Wat’s ancient temples on a guided bike tour.
- Discover laid-back Laos and the Mekong Delta by paddle boat.
- Climb one of the highest and most scenic mountains in Vietnam
- Hike to tribal villages and meet local people
- Cruise around Halong Bay for two days
- Explore the best or Northern Vietnam
- Hike along trails to the remote villages of Northern Vietnam
- Live like a local in traditional homestays
- Explore Hanoi on a vintage Vespa tour
- Swim through waterfalls and intricate caves in Tu Lan Valley
- Learn to cook with the local fisherman in charming Hoi An
- Learn all about Vietnamese Cuisine and how to cook it
- Explore the Mekong Delta, Vietnam’s ‘rice bowl’
- Visit floating markets, farms, villages, and homestays
- Spend a fascinating day exploring the Mekong Delta, Vietnam’s ‘rice bowl’
- Visit Ninh Binh with its extraordinary limestone monoliths
- Hike through rainforests, cycle, swim and try canyoning on this active trip