In recent years Vietnam tours have experienced a boom, as adventure travelers have taken note of what a remarkable destination this country can be. Vietnam's friendly people have a natural ability to guide, and they're proud to share their beautiful country with you. Their cities are full of ornate tombs and temples, and their mountain villages are home to very welcoming local residents.
Not only are the people extraordinary, but the scenery is as well. Many hiking and biking tours are centered around the mountains of northern Vietnam, where you’ll find astonishing peaks terraced for farming, raging rivers, and thick forests. Nature preserves are home to rare flowers and animals. The beaches are a sight to see too, where you’ll find old fishing villages among the palm trees and brilliant white sand. Exploring the backroads on foot or bike is the best way to experience the nature, people, and food of Vietnam.Read More
- Soak up the sun on empty, white sand beaches
- Cycle off the beaten path along Vietnam’s central coast
- Visit the buzzing cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
- Cycle through the stunning mountain scenery of Northern Vietnam
- Meet local people, visit remote villages and markets
- Explore the stunning Ha Long Bay on an overnight cruise
- Immerse in the warm Vietnamese culture in Hanoi and Hoi An
- Visit the incredible cave system in Phong Nha—a UNESCO site
- Cycle the breathtaking mountain road of Hai Van Pass
- Ride from Vietnam to Laos on this epic bike tour
- Bike through the rice terraces of Northern Vietnam and Laos
- Ride through some of Vietnam's most stunning mountain scenery
- Immerse in authentic northern Vietnamese culture in Hanoi
- Cycle the path, surrounded by the stunning karst mountains and beautiful valleys
- Take an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay with fresh seafood and sunset views
- Discover ancient and modern historical sites
- Cycle the countrysides and hike deep in the jungle
- Go caving in Phong Nha and cruise in Lan Ha Bay
- Hike through Sapa’s mountains and rice terraces
- Cycle the backroads of the Mekong Delta
- Visit the ancient imperial cities of Hue and Hoi An
- Explore magnificent rolling rice terraces on foot in Pu Luong.
- Experience Angkor Wat’s ancient temples on a guided bike tour.
- Discover laid-back Laos and the Mekong Delta by paddle boat.