Brink of the Upper Yellowstone Falls
The hike to the Brink of the Upper Yellowstone Falls is a short and easy trail with incredible views. This route is mostly paved and is both wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly. This hike is perfect for any age and any skill level and delivers jaw-dropping views.
View Brink of the Upper Yellowstone Falls on Map
- Map Data: ©OpenStreetMap
- Tiles: ©CyclOSM
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get a weekly dose of discounts and inspiration for adventure lovers
Route Description for Brink of the Upper Yellowstone Falls
The Brink of the Upper Yellowstone Falls Trail is a popular route in Yellowstone National Park. This trail may not be a grand adventure but is well worth a visit. This trail is wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly, so it’s a great route for the whole family regardless of age or ability. With spectacular views of Yellowstone Falls, the Brink of Upper Falls Trail is a must-do on your visit to Yellowstone National Park.
Beginning at the trailhead, follow the path southeast to the overlook. Soak in the incredible views of the falls, and be sure to snap a few photos before turning around and returning to the trailhead.
If you are looking for more to explore in the area, check out the North Rim Trail, Red Rock Point, Lookout Point, and Grand View Trail nearby.
Getting to the Brink of the Upper Yellowstone Falls Trailhead
This hike begins at the end of Brink of Upper Falls Road, on the east side of Grand Loop Road, approximately 2.7 km south of Canyon Village.
Brink of the Upper Yellowstone Falls Elevation Graph
Weather ForecastCheck Area Weather
Brink of the Upper Yellowstone Falls Reviews
Add a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Clear Lake and Artist’s Point Loop
- The Howard Eaton Trail via the Wapiti Lake Trailhead
- Wapiti, Clear Lake, Ribbon Lake, and South Rim Trail
- Clear Lake and Artist’s Point Loop via the Wapiti Lake Trailhead
- Wrangler Lake Trail
- Canyon Rim South Trail to Point Sublime
- North Rim Trail to Red Rock Point, Lookout Point and Grand View
- Canyon Rim South Trail to Artist Point
- Upper Falls, Lower Falls, and Artist’s Point Trail
- North Rim Trail to Yellowstone Falls, Crystal Falls, and Inspiration Point
- South Rim
- Brink of the Lower Falls