Discover the royal history and tales of India’s architectural delights
Discover the royal history and lavish tales painting and adorning India’s architectural wonders on this short 3-day Agra and Jaipur Short Break Tour. Expect to marvel at the magnificent sights dotting both of these towns, such as the glamourous, ever-so notable Taj Mahal, and the pink-tinted hues blanketing Jaipur.
Highlights of the Agra and Jaipur Short Break Tour
Agra and Jaipur Short Break Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Go to Agra
Begin your short sightseeing tour in India! A tour representative will pick you up from either your hotel or the airport. Once you meet the representative, you’ll hop in a car and transfer to Agra. Check into your hotel upon arrival before starting your sightseeing tour. Marvel at the ever-so stunning Taj Mahal and visit the Agra Fort.
Overnight Location: Hotel in Agra
Distance: 4 hours, 220 km
Day 2 Head to Jaipur
Enjoy a relaxing breakfast before getting picked up and driving to the Pink City, Jaipur. En route, stop at Fatehpur Sikri and explore this abandoned capital, constructed in the 16th century. Continue your drive to Jaipur. Admire the pink hues painting this city.
Overnight Location: Hotel in Jaipur
Distance: 5 hours, 250 km
Day 3 Explore Jaipur
Enjoy breakfast before embarking on a Short Break tour around Jaipur. Check out Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), City Palace, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), and drive 11 km to Amber Fort, the ancient capital of Jaipur. Admire the lake views from here! After, head back to Delhi and get dropped off at a hotel of your choice or go to the airport. The tour ends once you reach your hotel or the airport.
Overnight Location: None
Distance: 5 hours, 250 km
Agra and Jaipur Short Break Tour Price and Dates
This guided tour in Agra and Jaipur is always run as a custom tour for your group only and the price depends on the season, as well as the hotel category chosen. Please note that the prices might increase during public holidays.
This tour is available all year long, but the best time to visit Agra and Jaipur is from November through March when the weather is most mild.
Private Guided Agra and Jaipur Short Break Tour
Have your own private tour with just your group! Prices below are per person:
Travelling between 16th April and 30th September:
- Guided group of 2-10 people in budget hotel accommodation: $438 USD per person
- Guided group of 2-10 people in standard hotel accommodation: $446 USD per person
- Guided group of 2-10 people in superior hotel accommodation: $460 USD per person
Travelling between 1st October and 15th April:
- Guided group of 2-10 people in budget hotel accommodation: $468 USD per person
- Guided group of 2-10 people in standard hotel accommodation: $490 USD per person
- Guided group of 2-10 people in superior hotel accommodation: $514 USD per person
Accommodation on Agra and Jaipur Short Break Tour
For this tour, you can choose from budget, standard, and superior hotel options. Do note that rooms are double occupancy, but you can often upgrade to single occupancy for an additional fee. Single travellers are also required to pay a supplement.
In some cases, the accommodation listed below may be swapped for other similar accommodations.
Single Rooms and Solo Travelers
You can pay a supplement to have a private room in a hotel (please contact us for more information). It’s often possible to match single travellers up.
Accommodation in Budget Hotels
Utkarsh Vilas in Agra ★★★
This basic, but comfortable hotel is in a great location to explore the city!
Ikaki Niwas in Jaipur ★★★
This stylish, yet authentic accommodation is a wonderful choice to explore Jaipur. The amenities are good and the staff is very helpful.
Accommodation in Standard Hotels
Howard Plaza - The Fern in Agra ★★★★
Bask in total leisure at this hotel! Take advantage of their WiFi, gym, pool, free breakfast, rooftop bar, massage services, and swim-up bar.
Mandawa Haveli in Jaipur ★★★
Enjoy the combination of old-world influences and modern-day amenities at the Mandawa Haveli. Opt to swim in the pool and eat at their restaurant.
Accommodation in Superior Hotels
Jaypee Palace Hotel in Agra ★★★★★
Bask in total opulence at this enchanting 5-star resort in Agra. Despite the luxury, this hotel will feel like a home away from home.
Radisson Jaipur City Center in Jaipur ★★★★★
This fancy hotel in the very heart of Jaipur offers wonderful food, authentic atmosphere, and quality services.
What’s included in the Agra and Jaipur Short Break Tour?
2 breakfasts are included on this tour. You are responsible for buying your own lunches and dinners.
Accommodations for 2 nights are included on this tour.
Transportation during the Tour
Transportation is included for transfers to pick-up and drop-off spots throughout the tour.
- Entrance fees
- Flights to and from Delhi
- Lunches and dinners
- Additional nights before or after the tour
- Tour guide gratuity
- Personal necessities such as drinks during meal times and laundry
- You can upgrade to single occupancy for a fee
- Extra nights before or after the tour
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra and Jaipur Short Break Tour
Trans India Holidays was founded nearly 30 years ago in New Dehli, India. They grew their team from four dedicated travellers to 100 energetic guides and trip planners.
Trans India strives to provide the best possible value for client’s money, continually searching for ways they can upgrade their service and experiences.
Offering a range of tour styles, Trans India operates cultural, religious, adventure, wildlife, culinary, family-friendly, and sporting tours.
Looking after each little detail from the perfect hotel room to booking your tee time for you, Trans India knows how to make a holiday in India as unforgettable as possible.Learn More
Is this tour for me?
Ask a Question
SALE! Well, not yet.
Let me know when this trip goes on sale.
Rajiv has been working as a guide since 1996, and fell in love with sharing the ancient cultural and social roots of India with travellers. Rajiv believes that the diversity of India’s different regions in terms of food, language, and culture makes travelling the country an experience like no other. Rajiv runs all kinds of tours, but especially enjoys trekking tours. He’s climbed mountains up to 8,000 feet in -10 degrees with groups and considers those to be his greatest achievements as a guide.
- Q: What is your favourite trip to lead?
- A: I enjoy giving people walking tours of the city, because that’s the best way to give a vivid introduction to the country and also because there is an element of surprise on the streets. It cannot be controlled or planned, and I immensely enjoy presenting that world to them.
- Q: What is one experience anybody visiting your country should have?
- A: Learning to cook traditional Indian food.
- Q: What is one local dish or drink that visitors absolutely have to try?
- A: Masala Dosa, it’s very tasty.
- Q: What is the best part about guiding?
- A: Providing them with more than they expected and noticing and taking care of any discomforts the guests might experience. Sometimes the guests don’t say it, so as a guide you have to be very attentive to that.