Looking for your next adventure? If you’re craving a high-adrenaline activity holiday, or want to visit remote and unusual locations, book yourself on an adventure tour today!
Adventure travel and tours have never been so popular, and it’s easy to see why. Traveling with an experienced guide can open up many new possibilities, allowing you to reach far-flung locations that are impossible to find without local know-how. What’s more, tour operators take the burden off travelers, by providing support with logistics and administration, leaving you completely free to enjoy the pleasures of the trip. Adventure travel is about creating meaningful experiences, whether that’s through a physical challenge, a cultural encounter or simply getting back to basics and reconnecting with nature.Read More
- Island hop and cycle over 130km of gorgeous Greek scenery
- On your rest day, swim in the sparkling Aegean Sea
- Visit Athens, ancient Greek villages, and monasteries
- Visit ancient temples and archeological sites on the islands
- Swim, snorkel, paddle, and sail in the beautiful Saronic Sea
- Sail to secluded beaches and isolated islands in crystal waters