Greece is famous for history, culture, architecture, food, drink and friendly locals. It is also an incredible place for a trekking holiday. there's more than just great trekking tours in Greece, you can also find great climbing places, cycle tours and incredible tours that get you out on the stunning Aegean Sea.
Our list of trekking tours in Greece include exploring undiscovered islands, trekking through another side of Crete, heading to the exceptionally pretty Pindos Mountains and the classic trek to the summit of Mount Olympus. Whether you are looking for a guided tour of Greece, or are more comfortable with a self-guided tour, these tours of Greece can cater to your group.Read More
- Hike on two of the most beautiful islands in Greece.
- Discover traditional Greek villages, local crafts and unique architecture and history.
- Enjoy Greek culture and cuisine with views of the Aegean Sea.
- Explore the Cycladic Islands culture and everyday life of its people.
- See the best of Greece by bike, boat, kayak and on foot.
- Visit Paros, Naxos, and the famous Santorini
- Sail around the Greek island with experienced guides.
- Swim and snorkel in the blue Aegean Sea.
- Explore parts of Greece only accessible by boat.
- Hike the most famous summits on Crete.
- Explore a network of ancient paths and shepherd trails.
- Discover some of the most beautiful gorges on Crete.
- Hike to the top of Mount Olympus - the highest summit in Greece.
- Stay in authentic Greek Mountain huts.
- Enjoy stunning views from the top of Mount Olympus.
- Explore beautiful Northern Greece, an undiscovered walking location.
- Hike to the top of Mt. Olympus, the highest peak in Greece
- Explore Vikos Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world
- Trek around Zagori, one of the most picturesque regions in Greece.
- Experience the best of Greek culture and cuisine.
- Explore Vikos Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world.