Kosovo, a small country nestled in the heart of the Balkan Peninsula, may not be on every traveller’s list—but there are so many reasons that it should be. It’s a destination with a tumultuous history that lends to a fascinating cultural experience. You’ll also be surprised by its natural beauty and propensity as an adventure tour destination. A guided tour through Kosovo is a wonderful way to get acquainted with this small and mighty country. Pique your curiosity and check out the tours below.
Taking a guided tour through Kosovo encourages you to engage with its people, which is a big part of what makes this country unique. Your local guide will discuss noteworthy facts and offer anecdotes as you explore the trails hiking or biking. Find yourself wandering the gorges and valleys of green mountains and immaculate rivers. Stop in timeless villages like Prizren and Peja to watch stunning sunsets over ancient bridges and a skyline with domes and turrets. Kosovo invites its guests to peek through its air of mystery. Take a guided tour to discover what makes this place so exceptional.Read More
- Hike among the jagged peaks of the Albanian Alps
- Summit some of the highest peaks in the Balkan peninsula
- Experience different cultures and customs in each country
- Explore three National Parks in the Balkans on foot
- Learn about Balkan history and culture through hiking
- Hike some of the highest peaks in Kosovo and North Macedonia