Centre yourself on an adventure tour through spiritual Laos. Biking or hiking through this country will help you hit the reset button. Explore terraced rice paddies, vivid green jungles, and imposing forested hills when you travel through this serene country. You’ll notice that ornate Buddhist temples abound in Laos, adding to the ambiance of serenity. To ignite your well-being, a tour through Laos might be just what the doctor ordered.
When you visit Laos on a guided tour, you’ll hear stories of the country’s tumultuous history while simultaneously admiring its idyllic tropical nature. Visiting a city connects you to the bustle of Lao life—don't miss out on the numerous food stalls to satisfy your hunger on the road. Immerse yourself in this vibrant Southeast Asian culture on one of the guided tours below.Read More
- Ride from Vietnam to Laos on this epic bike tour
- Bike through the rice terraces of Northern Vietnam and Laos
- Ride through some of Vietnam's most stunning mountain scenery
- Explore magnificent rolling rice terraces on foot in Pu Luong.
- Experience Angkor Wat’s ancient temples on a guided bike tour.
- Discover laid-back Laos and the Mekong Delta by paddle boat.