Peru is an incredibly beautiful country, sure to please all adventure travelers in ways that you couldn't imagine. From the lowlands of the Atacama Desert in southern Peru to the towering Cordillera Blanca range in the northern part of the country, the possibilities for finding your own custom adventures are endless.
Kayak the Amazon River, bomb down scenic trails in the Andes on a mountain bike or climb glaciers over two miles above the sea. This country has it all. No matter where you go, you’ll also find Inca and Spanish ruins spread throughout the country, including the famous Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
Adventure travelers would be remiss not to consider a guided Peru tour for their holiday. Peru is packed with rich scenery, rare wildlife, Inca relics, and colonial history. There's no better way to get a completely immersive experience than on a guided tour in Peru.
Tour guides in Peru will give you an incredible, memorable experience. These highly-qualified and knowledgeable guides can put together custom, private tours for you, based on your interests, ability levels, budget, and time constraints. They also offer several pre-planned tours that may be just what you’re looking for, from guided day tours of Cusco to multiday trekking excursions along the Inca Trail.
When you book a guided tour in Peru, you’re both supporting the local economy and learning more about your experience than you ever could if you visited on your own. On top of that, booking a guided tour will make your holiday much less stressful. Your guides will take care of lodging, transportation, administrative paperwork, and meals for you, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday to the maximum extent possible.Read More
- Trek partway around the Alpamayo in the Cordillera Blanca
- Camp in gorgeous mountain spots tucked away in the Andes
- Experience the local wildlife of the Peruvian Andes
- Trek to scenic overlooks for epic Cordillera Blanca views
- Camp beside beautiful lakes and below mighty peaks
- Experience the rich landscape of the Andes mountains
- Birdwatch in the Allpahuayo Mishana National Reserve
- Visit Lake Yarina, where two unique ecosystems thrive
- Look for over 600 species of birds with your expert guides
- Go hiking through both the varzea and dryland forests
- Camp under the trees, surrounded by the forest’s energy
- Learn how to thrive in the wild from your experienced guides
- Discover local plant uses while hiking through the jungle
- Explore the remote wilderness of the Amazon from your camp
- Learn survival techniques like finding water and starting a fire
- Stay off the grid in a remote lodge surrounded by rainforest
- Explore the natural beauty of the Tamshiyacu-Tahuayo Reserve
- Learn about the native culture when you visit El Chino village
- Feel the rush of rafting on Class II-IV rapids
- Spend six nights camping beside the Tambopata River
- Spot local wildlife thriving in Peruvian nature
- Hike to stunning rainforest gems, like Lake Tapaje or Yarina
- Canoe in the flooded forest to look for giant ficus and caiman
- Enjoy encounters with diverse local wildlife