Peru is an incredibly beautiful country, sure to please all adventure travelers in ways that you couldn't imagine. From the lowlands of the Atacama Desert in southern Peru to the towering Cordillera Blanca range in the northern part of the country, the possibilities for finding your own custom adventures are endless.
Kayak the Amazon River, bomb down scenic trails in the Andes on a mountain bike or climb glaciers over two miles above the sea. This country has it all. No matter where you go, you’ll also find Inca and Spanish ruins spread throughout the country, including the famous Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
Adventure travelers would be remiss not to consider a guided Peru tour for their holiday. Peru is packed with rich scenery, rare wildlife, Inca relics, and colonial history. There's no better way to get a completely immersive experience than on a guided tour in Peru.
Tour guides in Peru will give you an incredible, memorable experience. These highly-qualified and knowledgeable guides can put together custom, private tours for you, based on your interests, ability levels, budget, and time constraints. They also offer several pre-planned tours that may be just what you’re looking for, from guided day tours of Cusco to multiday trekking excursions along the Inca Trail.
When you book a guided tour in Peru, you’re both supporting the local economy and learning more about your experience than you ever could if you visited on your own. On top of that, booking a guided tour will make your holiday much less stressful. Your guides will take care of lodging, transportation, administrative paperwork, and meals for you, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday to the maximum extent possible.Read More
- Trek partway around the Alpamayo in the Cordillera Blanca
- Camp in gorgeous mountain spots tucked away in the Andes
- Experience the local wildlife of the Peruvian Andes
- Trek to scenic overlooks for epic Cordillera Blanca views
- Camp beside beautiful lakes and below mighty peaks
- Experience the rich landscape of the Andes mountains
- Trek through the beautiful Andes mountains near Ausangate
- Marvel at the colours of Peru’s Rainbow Mountain
- Watch the sunrise over the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu
- Tour the historic city of Cusco
- Trek in the Peruvian Andes, among mountains and small villages
- Explore archaeological sites of Machu Picchu and Choquequirao
- Witness stunning views of the Cordillera Huayhuash
- Camp in beautiful sites on the full Huayhuash Circuit
- Spot a llama in its natural habitat in the Peruvian Andes
- Explore the awe-inspiring Cordillera Huayhuash in Peru
- Camp beside clear mountain lakes and in river valleys
- Experience Peruvian villages tucked away in the Andes mountains
- Perfect acclimatization tour before a more serious trek
- Hike to beautiful turquoise lakes in the Cordillera Blanca
- Spend each night in a comfortable guesthouse in Huaraz
- Hike in the footsteps of Inca royalty on the famous Inca Trail
- Visit Inca archaeological sites, including Machu Picchu
- Camp in the breathtaking Andes mountains