Bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, Botswana, South Africa, Angola, and Zambia, Namibia is a southwest African nation packed with incredible, magical scenery and exotic wildlife. This often-overlooked travel destination boasts of an otherworldly salt pan, flanked by high red dunes: Sossusvlei. But the spectacular landscapes don't end here. Travel northwest, and you'll encounter Etosha National Park, a wildlife sanctuary. All you need to do here is park by a waterhole and watch crowds and crowds of animals flock to where you are. If you're looking for cheetahs, head to Okonjima, situated between Etosha National Park and Namibia's capital, Windhoek. Namibia isn't a popular tourist destination, making your experience here all the more authentic and magical.
Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure when you book one of the tours in Namibia offered below! Choose your style of vacation, and explore corners of this fascinating southwest African country in depth.Read More
- Experience open-air game drives in Etosha National Park
- Stay in a beautiful resort full of friendly elephants
- Cruise around the blazing red sand dunes of Namibia
- Visit some of the best game reserves and national parks in Africa
- Immerse yourself in the natural habitat of renowned wildlife
- Add on customizable excursions to suit your every whim