When it comes to spectacular safari destinations in Africa, Botswana sits right up there with the best of them. In fact, this southern African country could be one of the more fascinating places to go to view elephants, exotic cats, giraffes, hippos, and more. Travel to the Okavango Delta and for the ultimate animal kingdom experience. This is where animals rule the land, and humans are just mere spectators. But the adventures don't end there. Avid explorers will appreciate the variety of landscapes staggered throughout the Kalahari Desert. To take "rugged" to the next level, you can find a vast collection of campsites scattered throughout the country.
Discover this relatively unspoiled nation on a guided tour! Just choose your activity of choice, whether that be wildlife viewing, a scenic outdoor adventure, a cultural experience, or a blend of all, and you'll find yourself planning a return trip to Botswana on your flight home. Who can beat marvelling at a sheet of stars while exotic wildlife roar in the distance and natural outdoor sounds ease you into sleep?Read More
- Experience open-air game drives in Etosha National Park
- Stay in a beautiful resort full of friendly elephants
- Cruise around the blazing red sand dunes of Namibia
- Visit some of the best game reserves and national parks in Africa
- Immerse yourself in the natural habitat of renowned wildlife
- Add on customizable excursions to suit your every whim