Peru is an incredibly beautiful country, sure to please all adventure travelers in ways that you couldn't imagine. From the lowlands of the Atacama Desert in southern Peru to the towering Cordillera Blanca range in the northern part of the country, the possibilities for finding your own custom adventures are endless.
Kayak the Amazon River, bomb down scenic trails in the Andes on a mountain bike or climb glaciers over two miles above the sea. This country has it all. No matter where you go, you’ll also find Inca and Spanish ruins spread throughout the country, including the famous Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
Adventure travelers would be remiss not to consider a guided Peru tour for their holiday. Peru is packed with rich scenery, rare wildlife, Inca relics, and colonial history. There's no better way to get a completely immersive experience than on a guided tour in Peru.
Tour guides in Peru will give you an incredible, memorable experience. These highly-qualified and knowledgeable guides can put together custom, private tours for you, based on your interests, ability levels, budget, and time constraints. They also offer several pre-planned tours that may be just what you’re looking for, from guided day tours of Cusco to multiday trekking excursions along the Inca Trail.
When you book a guided tour in Peru, you’re both supporting the local economy and learning more about your experience than you ever could if you visited on your own. On top of that, booking a guided tour will make your holiday much less stressful. Your guides will take care of lodging, transportation, administrative paperwork, and meals for you, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday to the maximum extent possible.Read More
- Immerse in the wild on a 4-day epic rafting adventure
- Hike from KM104 to the World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu
- E-bike amid Andean views and crumbling Inca ruins
- Fish for butterfly peacock bass and Arowana in remote waterways
- Fish Lake Tapaje, Charo, and Tabano, and the Tahuayo River
- Explore the jungle and fish from two wilderness lodge locations
- Hike in the footsteps of Inca royalty on the famous Inca Trail
- Visit Inca archaeological sites, including Machu Picchu
- Camp in the breathtaking Andes mountains
- Visit the world-renowned Incan site of Machu Picchu
- Hike the Andes mountains near Lares
- Experience the history and culture of the Peruvian Andes
- Bike phenomenal, exhilarating single track trails
- Explore the epic World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu
- Discover the storied Inca ruins scattered across Sacred Valley
- Try a new activity every day, like e-biking, rafting, kayaking
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Machu Picchu
- Explore a range of attractions while staying at just two hotels
- Trek to the bottom of the scenic Colca Canyon
- Kayak between islands on beautiful Lake Titicaca
- Hike to Machu Picchu along the famous Inca Trail
- Take a private guided tour of the world-famous Machu Picchu
- Tour the South American capital cities of Lima and Quito
- Explore the Galapagos Islands on a 7-day cruise