Go 2 Andes
Go2Andes is a family-operated tour operator whose owners were raised in a small Peruvian village called Llamac, located in the iconic Cordillera Huayhuash in the Andes.
Nearly all of Go2Andes’ guides are from the villages of the Cordillera Blanca and the Cordillera Huayhuash, and they use this deep familiarity to their advantage.
Go2Andes has led clients from over 30 different countries and they aim to become friends with each client before returning them home.Read More
Tours by Go 2 Andes
- Trek partway around the Alpamayo in the Cordillera Blanca
- Camp in gorgeous mountain spots tucked away in the Andes
- Experience the local wildlife of the Peruvian Andes
- Trek to scenic overlooks for epic Cordillera Blanca views
- Camp beside beautiful lakes and below mighty peaks
- Experience the rich landscape of the Andes mountains
- Witness stunning views of the Cordillera Huayhuash
- Camp in beautiful sites on the full Huayhuash Circuit
- Spot a llama in its natural habitat in the Peruvian Andes
- Explore the awe-inspiring Cordillera Huayhuash in Peru
- Camp beside clear mountain lakes and in river valleys
- Experience Peruvian villages tucked away in the Andes mountains
- Perfect acclimatization tour before a more serious trek
- Hike to beautiful turquoise lakes in the Cordillera Blanca
- Spend each night in a comfortable guesthouse in Huaraz
- Enjoy amazing views while trekking in the Cordillera Blanca
- Surround yourself with the nature and culture of the Andes
- Camp in beautiful Andean valleys and wake up to mountain views
- A shorten Huayhuash Trek for those with limited time
- Camp along the shores of a stunning mountain lake
- Experience the landscape and culture of the Peruvian Andes
Get to know the team at Go 2 Andes.
Christian is incredibly familiar with the intricacies of creating an unforgettable adventure tour and never gets tired of leading new groups on their adventures. He’s particularly fond of the mountains and loves trekking tours.
- Q: What is your favourite trip to do and why?
- A: I consider the Cordillera Huayhuash to be my favourite, because it is the place where I was born. When I accompany groups there I love to show off its beauty, and it is considered by some guides to be among the 10 best hikes in the world.
- Q: What is an experience that anyone visiting Peru should have?
- A: Visit an archeological site (Machu Picchu, Caral, or Chavin de Huantar), take a trekking circuit in the Cordillera Blanca or Huayhuash, and eat traditional dishes (pachamanca, ceviche, or picante de cuy).
- Q: What has been the most challenging adventure you’ve had?
- A: Climbing a snow-covered peak of 6000m.